Monday, March 14, 2016

Glorybower at Disneyland

Oh, I'm so happy! I've been in California this week at 'The Happiest Place on Earth', and have so far, been pretty frustrated. For as much effort as they put into landscaping, they don't have Garden/Horticulture tours, and no one can ID anything for me 😕. But, last night I found an app for that! 'Love That Garden' has you take a pic, and then IDs for you! Big sigh of relief. Of all the plants here, I have only found ONE with insect damage. So, of course I turned over every leaf until I found the little caterpillar making a cocoon to become a future moth. Because of the app, I found out that this plant is a Glorybower. It's smell is very strong (similar to nightshade) and transfers its' smell to hands quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment